What is Insul-Wall?
- An innovative open wall insulated wall panel alternative that can be used as individual panels or as part of a building system customized to your specific house plans.
- An ingenious wall panel system that carries ease of building advantages over traditional structural insulated panels which uses environmentally conscious expanded polystyrene insulation at the core (EPS). EPS does not rot or mildew.
What Insul-Wall will do for you:
- Saves building time, yielding substantial ongoing energy savings in the process.
- Provides superior insulation, with no dust, itching, moisture build up or decay in walls, without limiting your building flexibility or creativity.
Your Source for Award-Winning Open Wall SIPS and Building Kits
At Insul-Wall our prefab open wall structural insulated panel (SIP) kits enable contractors and do-it-yourselfers a fast, easy way to frame your new home, structure complete and protected from all elements in record time. (sometimes in as low as 2-3 days). This effectively allows you to begin working with sub-contractors and will drastically shorten your home’s building phase.
At Insul-Wall we’ve simply “bridged the gap” by offering the very best factory manufactured open wall structural insulated panel building systems previously used only by larger builders and contractors. Your Insul-Wall building system arrives ready to assemble. The building system’s components include pre-built floor joist, wall panel and roof truss systems.
A large number of Insul-Wall’s customers (both builders and do-it-yourselfers) have built their new Insul-Wall dream homes in rural places; on lakes, mountains, farms and even hard to access islands! Our customers have provided us with incredibly positive feedback on the fast and easy contruction of their homes with our building systems (as compared to traditional building timelines). They also report ignificant savings on their utility bills as a result.
Insul-Wall’s cutting-edge structural insulated panel system utilizes traditional 2X6 wood framing, but in a new way – prefab 4×9 & 8×9 wall sections that are far easier to move around, set in place, adjust and secure.
Equally important to providing a superior building system is the company’s focus on providing exceptional customer service and product guarantees. Many companies “proclaim” to offer great customer service, but from your first interaction with any member of the Insul-Wall team, you’ll realize that we’re serious about delivering on our promise.
Insul-Wall is here to guide you througought the entire home building process by:
- PROVIDING HELP IN IDENTIFYING THE BEST TYPE OF FOUNDATION TO USE FOR YOUR HOME
- CONSULTATING YOUR FAMILY ON CUSTOM DESIGNS AND OPTIMIZING YOUR HOME FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
- MAKING BCIN CERTIFIED PLANS AVAILABLE FOR EASY APPROVAL BY YOUR PERMITTING AUTHORITIES
- COORDINATING ALL LOGISTICS IN ORDER TO DELIVER YOUR BUILDING SYSTEM TO YOUR JOB SITE
- MAKING SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR MATERIALS AFTER DELIVERY
- ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE COMMENCING CONSTRUCTION AND DURING THE BUILD
- CELEBRATING ‘ROOF ON’ AND THEN ‘MOVE IN’ WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Remember, at Insul-Wall our aim is to give your family the opportunity to complete the most challenging phase of building your new house in record time by using our structural insulated panel kits – eliminating headaches and saving you time and money!